The First 30 Mouse Cursors Are Here!
Blog Update
A few things have changed at Graphics by Dany!
I’ve been doing a little restructuring around the blog to make everything easier to find and to give the main sections a clearer focus. There is still plenty of work ahead, but the first new content is already online.
What’s new?
- The blog has been reorganized
- The Cursors section is now available
- The first 30 mouse cursors are online
- Each cursor includes ready-to-copy code
- More graphics are already being prepared
- I’ll try to add new updates every day
You can now visit the Cursors section and choose from the first 30 mouse cursors available on the blog. More cursors and other graphics will be added over time.
From now on, I’ll also try to post new updates as often as possible, ideally every day, so there should regularly be something new to discover.
Have fun exploring!
Dany – ダニエラ