Autumn Ember Gift 🍂
A Little Update 🍂
Just a little update from me. 🍂🧡
I’ll probably still need until Saturday or Sunday before the new Tubes and ScrapKits section is ready to go live, so I thought I’d bring you a little FTU gift in the meantime.
Meet Autumn Ember, a small autumn-themed set with 3 tubes in .PNG format. 🍁
Before using the tubes, please take a moment to read the Terms of Use included in the .ZIP folder.
I’ve also added 2 new Full HD desktop wallpapers in a scrapbooking style to the wallpaper section, so there’s a little something new to discover there as well. 🖥️✨
The new Tubes and ScrapKits for these two sets will be added with the bigger update coming this weekend.
And if you create a Signature Tag with one of the tubes, I’d honestly love to see it! It always makes me happy to see what people create with my graphics. 🧡
Have fun creating and enjoy your little autumn gift!