My Tubes & ScrapKits Are Finally Here ✨

I’m so happy to finally share this update with you: my Tubes & ScrapKits are now available to download on the blog.

For the first release, you’ll find 7 Tubes, each with a matching ScrapKit. I wanted everything to feel like it belongs together, so you can mix and match the pieces and create your own tags, graphics, and little projects with them.

I really hope I’ll get to see lots of your creations. That’s honestly one of the nicest parts of bringing this back for me. If you make something with one of my Tubes or Kits, feel free to send it to me. I’d love to see what you come up with. 🖤

I’m also working on something extra in the background: a second blog that will be used as a gallery for both your creations and some of my own work.

I think it will be a nice little place to collect everything in one spot and give your creations some space to shine too.

This is only the beginning, and more Tubes, ScrapKits, and other graphics will be added over time.

I hope you enjoy the new section, and most of all, have fun creating. ✨

Back to Home with love, Dany